SDPA JOB BOARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The person or entity posting an advertisement on the SDPA Job Board (“the Company”) shall be responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness and removal of any employment advertisements that are placed on the SDPA Job Board.
- The Company shall post on the SDPA Job Board only genuine existing employment opportunities with the Company and shall remove such postings promptly upon their becoming no longer available.
- SDPA reserves the right to disallow and deny job advertisements from entities that are not suitable for SDPA's purposes.
- SDPA assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected or rejected by the Company, and the Company represents that any selection, retention or hire of any individual is based solely on the Company's investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for the Company's purposes.
- SDPA shall not be obligated to provide copies of Job Board postings to persons requesting same.
- The Company agrees to hold SDPA harmless from any claims, damages or losses incurred by the Company or asserted by any other party, including any individual making a claim against the Company and/or SDPA, as a result of use of the SDPA Job Board.
- SDPA reserves the right to remove or deny any job posting or advertisement for any reason.
- SDPA reserves the right to edit all employment advertisements, but will review any substantively edited advertisements with the Company prior to publication.
- No advertisement submitted by the Company shall reflect, imply or contribute to any discriminatory actions, practices or improper bias. SDPA reserves the right to edit any advertisement to remove any such offending language or implication.
- The Company shall take sole responsibility to assure that the content of its advertising is true and accurate and conforms to all applicable laws, standards and regulations, and the Company represents and warrants to SDPA that it has all necessary authorization for the placement of the entire content of its advertising within the SDPA Job Board. SDPA may decline any advertising or discontinue further publication of any advertising, at any time and for any reason, and shall not be liable in any manner as a result of such action.
- The Company waives any and all claims of any nature against SDPA arising in any manner arising under this agreement or otherwise. In no event shall SDPA be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost or damaged data, or any indirect damages, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if SDPA has been informed of the possibility thereof.
- Advertisements submitted by the Company must be in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
- SDPA shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result from the use of this site, including, without limitation, use or reliance upon any information contained on this site, interruptions, errors, defects, omissions, non-delivery of information, disclosure of communications or any other failure of performance of any kind. The Company and all users of the Job Board (a) agree to release and do hereby release SDPA, its members, directors, and employees from all claims, causes of action, lawsuits, liability, damages or other responsibility, known and unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, from the beginning of time until the present, arising out of the use of any SDPA website or the content contained therein, including without limitation the Job Board; and (b) agree to defend and indemnify SDPA, its members, directors, and employees and hold them harmless from any cost, claim, liability or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and related costs) arising out of or relating in any manner to their (i) violation of this agreement or (ii) use of the SDPA web site, including the Job Board.