Step-by-Step Instructions to Access DLI
The DLI program now exists on the DermPA.org website, and is available for all current Fellow users to enroll and take cases and quizzes toward becoming a Diplomate. The 5 new addtional modules 001-005 are available to ALL members of the SDPA.
Please follow the steps below to access the system:
- Go to the DLI section of Dermpa.org: dermpa.org/dli to access the first 10 modues (101-110). If you want to access the 5 new modules go to www.dermpa.org/dli_recent
- View the details of a specific module on your dashboard
- You can purchase access to a module by clicking on the 'Add to Cart' button under the module's title
- Once you complete your purchase, you will then be able to access the cases and quizzes from your custom dashboard for the first 10 modules (101-110) at dermpa.org/dli or dermpa.org/dli_recent for the 5 new modules.
- You can always refer to your dashboard for progress through the cases and quizzes of the module you've purchased access to.
- Once you complete all of the first 10 modules, please email email@example.com with your preferred mailing address, name and title. Your Official Diplomate Certificate will then be mailed with in 2-3 weeks.
For help/support go here.